Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 

That One Tour Life A Journey Through England

That One Tour Life: A Journey Through England

When did you last take a tour? Even though I haven't traveled recently, let me tell you about my most recent trip. I had just received my diploma, right? My dad believed "Oh, you did wonderful, little darling. You merit recognition and a reward ". How was I going to refuse that? Who would refuse anyhow?

It was a late Friday in July, as far as I can recall. I had recently gone shopping, so I had plenty of clothes and accessories. Oh! I was prepared to stand out and let everyone know who I was. To begin with, I was so ecstatic that I had trouble sleeping for days. I slept through the most of Friday because I was so exhausted.

It would have been terrible!

Let's go on to actually reaching England. So we made the decision to do a brief trip of England. We visited Liverpool, London, Manchester, Brighton, Leicester, and a great number of other cities. People, I was in high gear. Having meals out, taking bus excursions, travelling to Madame Tussauds, the London Eye, and other popular tourist destinations.

We stayed in various hotels; in the end, we considered ourselves to be wanderers. I can't say that it didn't make me sad to have to leave and return home. Of course, I was aware that there would be further opportunities to travel, but, to be quite honest, I did not want to return home. I yearned to stay there indefinitely. My parents refused my request to stay back, despite my pleading, and that was the end of it.

In particular, if your parents are Yoruba, you shouldn't quarrel with them. Look, my mother is a direct person. No means no, and yes means yes. When you cross the line, you are immediately checked.

 

You may be thinking, "Won't she tell us about all the places she went?" I suppose I might talk about going to Madame Tussauds and seeing the enormous wax figures there. I was totally engrossed. They appeared to be so real. If I'm being completely honest, it was nearly disturbing; it was strange.

I might also include my trip to the Warner Bros. studio. Let me just say that this specific journey was one that I would want to go on again at any time. Every day, all day. Call me a kid, but I was overjoyed to see the studio where some of my favorite movies were made. even lightheaded Guys!!!! Within those walls, Harry Potter was created. all eight films. How could I not be excited? *childish laughter*

Get on the Big Bus Hop on Hop off tour right away if you want the best overview of London. You can bet that you'll see practically everything you require. You would ride in a double-decker bus, and depending on the weather, you could seat on the lower deck or on the open deck. If I do say so myself, the weather in London can be pretty "bipolar." Nevertheless, whichever takes your fancy. The London Eye, Kensington Gardens, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Tower of London are among the popular locations on this journey.

You can leave the bus and get off to thoroughly examine these landmarks. You probably thought, "Will I just be looking?" No, you can go spelunking. Sha "don't" wander off.

Even while I would want to recount each of my experiences in detail, you would certainly grow weary. Why don't you travel England yourself instead? So that you can also write about your own experiences. Ahead of schedule? Why don't you travel to other nations? What is your ideal nation? Planning and saving can still be done; more significantly, the effort will be worthwhile in the long run.


1 comment:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib